Thursday, December 1, 2011

Everything Changes in 9 Months! :)

So this morning I took a pregnancy test and I saw a very very faint positive.  It was a Dollar Tree test though so I was trying to convince myself that it was an evaporation line.  So I brought the test with me to work and kept it in my pocket and kept looking at it like every 5 minutes.

So after work I ran over to Walmart real quick to buy some other tests.  And I still hadn't told Daryl anything about it at all because I wasn't absolutely positive yet.  So I made it home and went into the bathroom while Daryl was on the computer and took two more tests, different brands, just to make sure.  And sure enough they were positive.  Light but still positive.

I wanted to tell Daryl in a creative way, so I came up with making a 6-7 minute DVD of pictures of us from our wedding all the way up until now.  It's out 6 year wedding anniversary in 9 days so it would be the perfect present.  But, in addition to the pictures, at the very end of the dvd, I added a surprise that said life would be changing in 9 months.

So we sat down and I put on the DVD, and needless to say, Daryl was very surprised.  So here is the video I thought I would share with all you.

I don't think it's actually hit me yet..  We've been trying for 5 years.. and I still can't believe it!!!!

I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats Daryl and Erin!! You will be amazing parents! It is so much fun!! We are so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you everyone! It's soo nice to know I have so much support from everyone! You ladies are great!

    ReplyDelete