Monday, October 29, 2012

A Blustery Day





What a cold day it was today. It is definitely getting to be winter here in Wichita Falls, Texas. Even with the cold, today is one of my best days of the week. It's Saturday! Saturday means I get to spend the day with Daryl and have fun. It also means that we get to eat whatever we want. We've been on this diet for three weeks now and we've been eating really healthy and not allowing ourselves to eat junk food at all. It's getting easier though to eat healthy the more we do it. I actually felt a little sick today after we ate.
This morning I went for a run. I've been training for a 10k with this free iPhone app and I've been doing rather well at it. I'm excited to get to the end. I just can't imagine myself actually running a 10k.
Tomorrow is Sunday and we have to wake up extra early for church be sure the bishopric wants to talk to Daryl. He's probably going to be getting a new calling. He's been the mission leader for quite a while now and I'm interested to see what he gets next. I'm also excited for church tomorrow. Part of me wants to be able to sleep in and relax (not that I can really do that anyway with a baby lol), but I'm excited to go to my lessons and feel the spirit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment